Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Booth shot at ACC

Here is a shot of my booth from the American Craft Show St. Paul. My booth was more like a gallery booth at a SOFA show than a fine craft store booth. I think I was the only white booth in the entire show. The white walls came from Art in Motion in Vermont. I was able to hang my pieces and the shelves. Josh, Paul, and Amy made sure my booth was set up when I arrived. All I needed to do was to put up the shelves, arrange the art and put up the lights. What a relief for me. Paul Jeremias from Asheville, NC, the official ACC photographer, took the booth shot.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NICE! Hope the show goes well for you. Judy

9:11 AM  
Blogger Rebecca Crowell said...

Chris,
yes that is really great looking--like a mini gallery--and I think the number of pieces is perfect.

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home