Monday, April 14, 2008

ACC Craft Fair This Weekend in St. Paul



The American Craft Show in St. Paul will feature more than 240 craft artists. I will be booth 807. My work is featured in a new category called GREEN CRAFT. Artists who use eco-friendly materials or recycled materials are included in this new category. The show expects to draw a crowd of 10,000 visitors. I will be Booth #807 - pretty much in the center of the fair.

LOCATION
St. Paul RiverCentre
175 West Kellogg Blvd.

DATES AND SHOW HOURS
Friday, April 18 (10 am - 6 pm)
Saturday, April 19 (10 am - 6 pm)
Sunday, April 20 (10 am - 5 pm)

Preparing for my first major craft show with this line of work is a major undertaking. I think I am starting to feel ready, although there are many little details left and much packing to do. I have been given a "buddy" to help me prepare for the show. Mainly I have been able to ask questions about lighting. Other friends have lead me to resources for walls and carpets. A circle of friends is so important.

Vertebrae (above) will be featured in my booth along with a new large vessel. I will have many other new smaller and medium sized works.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey........... Today craft is very profitable business in world. But for this I have information about global craft manufacturers and suppliers.

2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home