Thursday, March 29, 2007

Photopages


I took some advice about applying to galleries from my friend, Rebecca Crowell. I used her directions for creating photo pages (February 7, 2007 entry on her blog) to send to galleries. However, I could not get them to print well. The first one I printed never dried. I tried other settings, but the colors were not satisfactory. Finally, I put them on a CD and printed some at Kinko's. A laser printer was the answer. Another friend converted it to a jpeg that I printed through snapfish. But I like the 8x11 pages better.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca Crowell said...

That page looks great and I love the piece! Thanks for the link, I'm glad my info was of some help even if it didn't take you all the way--

11:56 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

Thanks, Rebecca.

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home