Friday, June 22, 2007

View from the Train Window

So sorry I have no picture for this. On the way to Pittsburgh, the Amtrack train went through Milwaukee. Just as my son started fantasizing aloud about filming a zombie movie in this part of Milwaukee, I realized we were passing Marina Broere's studio building. We passed one more building and then saw an amazing site in the parking lot - a not thin man wearing sweatpants and a blue tutu pirouetting in the large empty parking lot. The train filled with sighs, giggles, and ahhs. Then the moment passed.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Marina Broere said...

What a sight! So sorry I missed it, no idea who the man is.....should I ask around?

4:42 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

Glad you saw this Marina, I have been meaning to email you the story. Sure, ask. The ballet is in the neighborhood??

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home